ELP Fellows are well-poised for success. Groomed to be catalysts within their organizations and within the industry. Primed to take on pivotal executive leadership roles.
- ELP Fellows are a valuable asset to their organization. They bring insight to the conversation as well as practical solutions for the day-to-day.
- Fellows become part of a nationwide network of like-minded peers. Ready to provide support. Ready to problem-solve. Ready for lifelong learning.
- Upon successfully completing the ELP or ELP-MD program, Fellows are recognized with the Certified Healthcare Insurance Executive (CHIE) designation.
- Fellows are awarded Certificates of Professional Achievement after successfully completing the Fall Academic Session at the Northwestern University’s prestigious Kellogg School of Management. This session may take place in-person or virtually, depending on the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Physicians participating in the ELP-MD program can receive Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits. The number of CME hours will vary with each activity.