Available in English and Spanish
Plan Year 2024 MFWA Online Training Launches on June 21, 2023
When it’s time to decide where you’ll get your MFWA training, choose the path and organization that will drive your success as you help your members and clients make the right decisions about their health insurance needs. AHIP’s MFWA one-stop training continues to be the go-to program that meets CMS requirements for tens of thousands of agents and brokers year after year.
Why You Should Choose AHIP for Your MFWA Training
Join more than 100,000 agents and brokers who make AHIP their MFWA training partner each year for these reasons and so many more:
- CMS-compliant training, updated annually for accuracy and relevance.
- Transparent course fees. No hidden costs. No surprises later.
- Need CE credits? They’re available in every state, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico.
- Maximum efficiency. Single portal makes it easy to send your training scores to multiple health insurance providers.
- The health insurance industry’s most widely recognized MFWA training.
- Unsurpassed value. Engaging content that does more than meet CMS requirements. It helps you grow your business.
- Training that reflects AHIP’s 50+ year commitment to insurance education training.
If you have not yet completed your plan year 2023 MFWA training, there is still time. Click here to get started. Training for plan year 2023 will end June 16, 2023 at 11:59 PM ET.
AHIP’s MFWA training is available on an interactive training platform. You’ll enjoy:
- Streamlined site navigation that’s even easier to use and more seamless
- Enhanced mobile-friendly technology
- Easy language changing: Switch between English and Spanish any time
- Elevated security functions
- And much more
What You’ll Learn
- The basics of Medicare fee-for-service eligibility and benefits
- The different types of Medicare Advantage and Part D prescription drug plans
- Eligibility and coverage
- Nondiscrimination training
- Marketing and enrollment under the Medicare Advantage and Part D program requirements
Fraud, Waste, and Abuse
- How to identify fraud, waste, and abuse (FWA)
- An overview of the industry efforts in detecting fraud
- Legal tools to combat FWA
- Understand both the human and financial cost of FWA
- Review Medicare Parts C and D Fraud, Waste, and Abuse and General Compliance requirements
- Who commits FWA
- Reporting FWA; loopholes and obligations
Who Should Take This Course
- Agents and brokers
- Health insurance provider sponsors and staff
- Sales and marketing personnel
- Financial planners
Ready to Get Started?
The fee for this online course includes enrollment and testing, plus the following features:
- Information written and organized for easy assimilation
- Examples throughout to clarify key concepts and show how general principles work in practice
- Focused review questions and multiple-choice, self-assessment quizzes that highlight important points and engage you in active learning and retention
- Access to course content 24/7
Contact your plan administrator for training requirements and enrollment discounts if applicable.
Need Continuing Education (CE) Credits?
CE credits are available in every state, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. Click here to view details for 2021 Medicare Advantage & Part D Plan Training CE credits. The number of CE credits and cost varies by jurisdiction.