Benefits For Organizations
Back to Executive Leadership Program
The benefits of being an ELP Fellow are tremendous.
ELP Fellows are well-poised for success. Groomed to be catalysts within their organizations and within the industry. Primed to take on pivotal executive leadership roles.
- ELP Fellows are a valuable asset to their organization. They bring insight to the conversation as well as practical solutions for the day-to-day.
- Fellows become part of a nationwide network of like-minded peers. Ready to provide support. Ready to problem-solve. Ready for lifelong learning.
- Upon successfully completing the ELP or ELP-MD program, Fellows are recognized with the Certified Healthcare Insurance Executive (CHIE) designation.
- Fellows are awarded Certificates of Professional Achievement after successfully completing the Fall Academic Session at the Northwestern University’s prestigious Kellogg School of Management.
- Physicians participating in the ELP-MD program can receive Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits. The number of CME hours will vary with each activity.
Fellows get a tool chest of practical skills and theory.
M. Catharine Moffitt, MD, FAAP, CHIE, Medical Director, Aetna Florida
The benefits of supporting an ELP Fellow are far-reaching.
As an organization, the benefits of providing support to an ELP Fellow are far-reaching. You’re investing in someone who cares deeply about your organization’s future and will help you take it there. More than an asset, you’ll gain a Fellow with the laser-focused mindset of a true leader, as well as:
- Expertise in best practices and successful strategies.
- Unique solutions, innovative ideas and actionable takeaways that address your organization’s priorities and challenges — that can be applied immediately.
- Access to real-world insights and the latest tools to achieve excellence.
- An inspiration for others within your organization and an influential role model to help advance a culture of excellence.
The Executive Leadership Program offers the best professional development program for your high performing executives. Your investment in them will help make your organization better positioned to thrive during these times of great change and uncertainty. Also, my direct reports will often serve as primary mentors and our company always benefits from what we learn during the mentee’s visit.
Eric H. Schultz, President & CEO, Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Health Insurance Organizations which Have Sponsored ELP Fellows
Participating organizations provide their Fellows with support as they pursue their ELP. They all foster a culture of leadership. They all embrace growth. They all value the Executive Leadership Programs.