Benefits For Organizations
Back to Executive Leadership Program
The benefits of being an ELP Fellow are tremendous.
ELP Fellows are well-poised for success. Groomed to be catalysts within their organizations and within the industry. Primed to take on pivotal executive leadership roles.
- ELP Fellows are a valuable asset to their organization. They bring insight to the conversation as well as practical solutions for the day-to-day.
- Fellows become part of a nationwide network of like-minded peers. Ready to provide support. Ready to problem-solve. Ready for lifelong learning.
- Upon successfully completing the ELP or ELP-MD program, Fellows are recognized with the Certified Healthcare Insurance Executive (CHIE) designation.
- Fellows are awarded Certificates of Professional Achievement after successfully completing the Fall Academic Session at the Northwestern University’s prestigious Kellogg School of Management.
- Physicians participating in the ELP-MD program can receive Continuing Medical Education (CME) credits. The number of CME hours will vary with each activity.
Fellows get a tool chest of practical skills and theory.
M. Catharine Moffitt, MD, FAAP, CHIE, Medical Director, Aetna Florida
The benefits of supporting an ELP Fellow are far-reaching.
As an organization, the benefits of providing support to an ELP Fellow are far-reaching. You’re investing in someone who cares deeply about your organization’s future and will help you take it there. More than an asset, you’ll gain a Fellow with the laser-focused mindset of a true leader, as well as:
- Expertise in best practices and successful strategies.
- Unique solutions, innovative ideas and actionable takeaways that address your organization’s priorities and challenges — that can be applied immediately.
- Access to real-world insights and the latest tools to achieve excellence.
- An inspiration for others within your organization and an influential role model to help advance a culture of excellence.
Health Insurance Organizations which Have Sponsored ELP Fellows
Participating organizations provide their Fellows with support as they pursue their ELP. They all foster a culture of leadership. They all embrace growth. They all value the Executive Leadership Programs.