You may submit proposals throughout the year for educational sessions. If your session is chosen for presentation, we will determine what conference best aligns with your proposed session and contact you regarding next steps.
Session proposals can include up to two speakers (from one organization/health plan), depending on the session length and content.
If another health insurance provider proposes a similar topic, you may be paired with a speaker from that organization to create a more robust panel.
Proposals solely promoting company products or services will not be considered; however, proposals from vendors that showcase innovative technologies to improve health care delivery, products or services may be considered and forwarded to our Business Development Team for consideration and follow-up.
- The full title of your Session Proposal. This will be used for printing in the final program. (Max 80 characters)
- Session Description (Max 500 characters)
- Please specify if you would like to participate in a panel presentation, fireside chat, point-counter-point debate, or solo presentation.
- You MUST enter the names of ALL speakers. Please include full name, email, affiliation(s), city, state.
- Please indicate which conference you are submitting a proposal to be considered.
- Limit to 2 executives from 1 organization.
- AHIP does not cover travel costs for speakers but can assist with hotel accommodations.
- Speakers will receive a confirmation response by email.
- Speakers will be notified of acceptance to present at the specified conference by the date listed under the Deadlines tab.
Receiving a Response:
We are not able to provide a response to all who apply due to the extremely large number of applications received. We will only reach out if there is a good fit on the program.