Over the course of 12 months, you’ll build a strong network of peers, bound together by shared experiences and a learning journey unlike any other.
The ELP experience opens you up to different perspectives on how the health care system works—and sometimes where it doesn’t work. You’ll look at things through a far-ranging telescope to see the realm of the possible. You’ll learn how to ask the hard questions. And how to affect the changes that will help evolve the system.
You’ll get a 360-degree view of the system. You’ll work with people outside of your wheelhouse. You’ll leave with an insider’s view of health care that cannot be gained from any other experience.
- Two intensive academic sessions
- One special intensive academic session at Northwestern University’s prestigious Kellogg School of Management in the Fall.
- Guided mentoring throughout the year with a Primary Mentor, recruited by AHIP, from a non-competing organization and a Secondary Mentor, of your own choosing, from within your organization. And a one- or two-day site visit to your Primary Mentor’s organization.
- Case study development that enables Fellows to prepare, present, and discuss real-life issues specific to their organization.
- Practical leadership assessments and leadership action plans based on constructive feedback.