Make AHIP Your Partner in Success. Become an Individual Member.
AHIP is more than the voice of the health insurance industry. It’s a powerful resource that can help you do your job even better. Your “go-to” for the latest industry news, opportunities to connect with health insurance industry leadership, career-driving professional development tools, targeted conference experiences, online courses, and more. When you join as an Individual Member, you’ll gain access to an impressive array of member-only benefits.
Join Today and Take Advantage of These AHIP Individual Membership Benefits
- Free access to one (1) State of the Industry update featuring Matt Eyles, President and CEO, AHIP and/or other senior AHIP executives.—NEW!
- Discounts on AHIP’s live and virtual conferences and their networking opportunities.
- Discounted rates on AHIP on online courses*, which you can use to earn Continuing Education credits or a career-driving professional designation.
- Automatic subscription to the Federal News Bulletin weekly e-newsletter, published exclusively for Individual Members.
- Up to 5 targeted SmartBrief e-newsletters. Choose the topics and issue frequencies most relevant to the work you do.
- Discounted rates on AHIP Career Center job postings.
Put Your AHIP Membership to Work
As an Individual Member, you’ll have a passionate partner in your corner. An advocate with expertise in the issues, policies, people, and solutions that impact the work you do. So if you’re a consultant, attorney, agent, broker, health care practitioner, educator, or a student, consider all the benefits of AHIP Individual membership.
Individual Membership is available to consultants, agents, brokers, attorneys, educators, students, health care practitioners, and others working in the health care industry.
- Employees of current AHIP Member Organizations are automatically entitled to member benefits at no additional cost. Please log-in, and visit this page, for more information on how to access those benefits.
- If you are employed by a non-member health insurance provider organization, you are not eligible for this type of membership.
To apply to become an AHIP Individual Member and pay your membership fee, click here.
- The annual Individual Membership fee is $295.
- Benefits and dues rates will be effective for 12 months from the date your membership is approved.
Current Individual Members
Click below to pay your membership fee or renew your membership.
Questions? We’re here to help.
For more information about AHIP Individual Membership, please contact the Membership department at MembershipFrontline@ahip.org.
* Note that there is no discounted member price for the Marketing Medicare Advantage + Fraud, Waste, and Abuse course; the Health Savings Account (HSA) Expert Certificate course; and Medicare Primer.