AHIP offers Individual Membership to health care consultants, attorneys, insurance agents and brokers, practitioners, educators, and students.* Those who qualify have access to career development programs (both in-person and online), targeted networking opportunities, and breaking news about our industry. In addition to benefiting from impressive discounts on courses and conferences, you’ll gain a strong advocate — a voice that resonates with colleagues, clients, policy makers, and the communities you serve.
All AHIP Individual Members receive the following benefits:
- Discounted rates for in-person conferences and their networking opportunities.
- Discounts on online courses, which you can use to earn Continuing Education Credits or a professional designation. Note that there is no discounted member price for the Marketing Medicare Advantage + Fraud, Waste and Abuse course and Federally Facilitated Marketplace courses.
- Automatic subscription to the Federal News Bulletin weekly e-newsletter, published exclusively for Individual Members.
- Up to 5 targeted SmartBrief e-newsletters – Take your pick of topic and frequency and sign up!
- Discounted access to the AHIP Career Center.
How to Join
The annual Individual Membership fee is $295. Benefits and dues rates are effective for 12 months from membership approval date.
Click below to join or renew your existing membership
- If you are employed by a non-Member health insurance plan, you are not eligible for this type of membership. Click here for a list of our Member Organizations.
To learn more about joining AHIP, please contact the Membership department at email@example.com.