Find Health Care’s Best And Brightest With AHIP’s Career Center
Click with the Best Prospects
Save $75 on each Job Post through January 31, 2020
Use Code: CLICK75
The AHIP Career Center makes it easier to find people who can hit the ground running. Unlike general interest job sites, it’s precisely targeted for our industry. Start posting jobs today and take advantage of:
- Online Job Management — directly enter job descriptions, check the status of postings, renew or discontinue postings, and make payments online
- Extend your reach by posting your jobs and searching resumes on the National Healthcare Career Network (NHCN), a collection of hundreds of top health care-focused associations and professional organizations
- Tens of thousands of AHIP SmartBrief Newsletter subscribers will also see your positions when you choose to extend your post to these industry-popular newsletters
- Job Activity Tracking — see how many individuals viewed your job posting, applied online, and how many times your job posting was forwarded
- Easily customize your job description(s) with the editor tool
- Automated resume search capabilities that deliver resumes directly to you based on criteria you set
- Post a job in as many categories as you’d like for one price
Start finding the right candidates today.
Share these Educational Resources with Your New and Existing Staff
Throughout the year, AHIP hosts a series of in-person conferences that focus on the most important topics facing our evolving health care system. Thousands participate in these must-attend events throughout the year and consistently rate AHIP programs as industry leading events.
For staff that can’t get away from the office, dozens of webinars are available throughout the year.
AHIP offers 40+ online courses and webinars, 15 professional designations, and options for tailored training, and Continuing Education (CE) credits. Developed by industry experts, presented in an engaging format, and vetted regularly for updates, see why AHIP is the right choice for your staff’s professional education.
Learn more about how online learning can benefit your organization when you watch our 30-second video.
If you are looking for challenging and rewarding work, consider an AHIP career.