Sponsored by Optum
Badges will be available in the Oregon Convention Center (Pre-function C foyer) during the following hours. Avoid lines by picking up your badge on Monday.
- Monday, June 12 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday, June 13 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, June 14 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Thursday, June 15 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Note: Be sure to hold on to your badge. There is a $50 badge reprint fee.
Sponsored by Ovia Health and Lyric
After picking up your badge, stop by Exhibit Hall B (directly next to the Registration and Information Desk) for your attendee bag and other conference materials.
Keynote Session Screening and Bag Policy
- All Attendees will be screened via metal detectors to enter the Keynote Sessions in the Oregon Ballroom.
- Small, no larger than 12” x 12” x 6”, bags are permitted and subject to visual screening.
- Larger bags, including backpacks and luggage, are not allowed in Keynote Sessions.
- Bag/Luggage check is available in Exhibit Hall B during the following hours. Tues June, 13 – 10:00 am – 7:30 pm Wed June, 14 – 8:00 am – 7:15 pm Thurs June, 15 – 8:30 am – 5:30 pm No Overnight Storage
Please Allow Time to Check Bags Prior to Entering the Keynote Session Room.
Per AHIP’s standard policy, weapons and firearms are strictly prohibited, and anyone found with such items will be denied entry.
To help you navigate AHIP 2023, please download this Oregon Convention Center map outlining the event space.
The MLK entrance, located on Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. will be the only open entrance to the Oregon Convention Center. If you exit from other doors throughout the convention center, please do not let others into the building when using other exits.
No videotaping or photography allowed in Keynote Sessions.
Shuttle bus service is available, every 15-20 minutes, between various conference hotels and the Oregon Convention Center. Pickup/Dropoff locations are at hotel entrances the eh MLK Entrance at the Oregon Convention Center (note: the MLK entrance is the only available entrance during the conference).
Route 1 Hotels
- Doubletree by Hilton Portland (Banquet Entrance)
- Courtyard Portland Downtown Convention Center (Just outside driveway on Wasco St)
Route 2 Hotels
- The Benson Hilton, Curio Collection by Hilton (Front loading zone of the hotel)
- The Bidwell, Portland Marriott City Center
- Courtyard by Marriott Portland City Center (Front of the hotel, at SW 6th Avenue and Oak Street)
Shuttle Bus Hours
Monday, June 12 10:00 am - 6:30 pm
Tuesday, June 13 7:30 am -7:45 pm
Wednesday, June 14 7:30 am - 7:30 pm
Thursday, June 15 8:00 am - 5:30 pm