Guiding Greater Health
Be part of this powerful event that convenes progressive leaders to explore the evolution of consumer expectations, digital health best practices, and the shifting landscape of care delivery. You’ll connect and share insights with C-Suite colleagues from health insurance providers, health systems and providers, integrated delivery networks, retail care, new entrants, government officials, and emerging digital health technology companies on:
- Forecasting the market dynamics of digital health - How innovations will change the playing field for providers, and consumers
- Omni-channel approaches for managing chronic care, acute care, and behavioral health and wellbeing
- Frictionless experience - Transforming connections with consumers to activate and improve health
- Best practices in AI and IoT - Leveraging data to support consumers’ care utilization and health goals
- Health equity - Digital health strategies to ensure equitable access through in-person and virtual care
- Next-generation cybersecurity - Safeguarding health information privacy and security
- Using data analytics to generate insights for improved consumer segmentation and engagement
Who Should Attend?
The conference is ideal for health plan, IDN and health system executives leading digital/AI/technology initiatives, innovation and business strategy, virtual/remote care, consumer experience, customer service and retention, product development, and marketing/communications/branding.